The 24th Pacific Rim Real Estate Society (PRRES) Conference is being hosted by University of Auckland Business School in 2018. House prices and million-dollar property deals are now everyday discourse in the media and on the mind of decision makers worldwide. We invite you to New Zealand’s financial and economic hub for the latest insights into what lies ahead for the property industry and property education.
The 2018 PRRES Conference offers a friendly and welcoming professional development and networking opportunity for current undergraduates, postgraduates, academics and industry professionals, including:
• Over 50 academic papers covering a variety of cutting-edge property research questions
• A mentored Postgraduate Colloquium for Ph.D. and other research degree students
• The Estate Master Case Study competition
• Social and multicultural events including a tangata whenua pōwhiri, welcome reception, women’s breakfast and conference dinner at the fabulous Fale Pasifika.
• Opportunities to network with like-minded academics and industry professionals to turn ideas into actions